The preparation to surf in Darknet is pretty easy.
- Do you use a Linux operating system?
- Do you start the operating system via LiveCD?
- Does the internet access work?
- Do you first dial in via VPN to a server far away from your location?
- Do you make sure that the Tor browser is up-to-date?
- Do you know any Darknet websites that interest you?
- Do you know how to access web addresses (.onion) in Darknet?
- Do you pay attention to the guardian address in the Tor browser?
- You don’t spread private details about yourself over the Tor network?
- You stay away from criminal projects?
Then everything is clear.